Addiction Addiction recovery Addiction Rehab Addiction treatment Aftercare Alcohol Alcohol abuse Alcohol addiction Alcohol rehab Alcohol treatment plans. Anxiety Cocaine Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Drug abuse Drug addiction Dual diagnosis Financial stability Forgiveness Healthy relationships Holidays Inpatient Involuntary rehab local MAT Medication-assisted treatment Motivational Interviewing New Years Opioid addiction Opioid clinics Opioids Opioid treatment Outpatient Pain management Recovery Relapse prevention plan Relapse prevention programs Situational Triggers Sober living homes Sobriety Substance abuse therapy Substance abuse treatment Super foods Trauma-informed care Veterans Women
- Comparing Dual Diagnosis and Comorbidity in Addiction RehabilitationNavigating the complex landscape of addiction rehabilitation can feel like deciphering a tangled web of psychological and medical terms. Two such terms that often confuse yet have significant implications for treatment are ‘dual diagnosis’ and ‘comorbidity.’ While they may sound similar and are often used interchangeably, understanding their distinct differences is crucial for tailored and… Read more: Comparing Dual Diagnosis and Comorbidity in Addiction Rehabilitation
- Beyond Behavior: Interpersonal Neurobiology’s Influence on Drug AddictionAddiction is a disease that affects an individual physically, psychologically, and mentally. Understanding this complex disease requires a holistic approach that goes beyond a person’s behavior. After years of trying to get a better idea of addiction, Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) emerged as a valuable framework that offers insights into the connection between the biological, psychological,… Read more: Beyond Behavior: Interpersonal Neurobiology’s Influence on Drug Addiction
- Is There a Connection Between Alcohol Addiction and IBS?Alcohol addiction can harm an individual’s health, affecting not only the liver and brain but also the gastrointestinal, circulatory, endocrine, and immune systems. The long-term consumption of large amounts of alcohol can have a severe effect on nearly the entire body, triggering some conditions and worsening others such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). IBS is… Read more: Is There a Connection Between Alcohol Addiction and IBS?
- Involuntary Rehabilitation: The Possibility of Enforcing Addiction Treatment AdmissionThe battle against addiction has been an ongoing struggle for many individuals, families, and societies as a whole. Despite efforts to prevent and treat substance abuse, the number of people struggling with addiction continues to rise. In some cases, those who are suffering may not even realize they have a problem or might be resistant… Read more: Involuntary Rehabilitation: The Possibility of Enforcing Addiction Treatment Admission
- The Top Alternatives to Opioids for Pain Management While In Substance Abuse TreatmentDealing with pain while in substance abuse treatment can be tough, especially if opioids are off the table. But guess what? There are plenty of alternatives that can help. At Impact Wellness Network, where we’re always looking out for you in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, we understand how crucial this is. Remember how we talked… Read more: The Top Alternatives to Opioids for Pain Management While In Substance Abuse Treatment